Market Management 027 278 8806
- Entry for Casual Stallholders
- Prior to 7.45am, entry is via Wallace Street.
- No vehicle movement after 7.45am.
- Vehicles to be parked off sites in BNZ,Gecko, Sprig & Fern, Fletcher Vautier Moore or Whitwells carparks.
- NO PARKING in front of i-Site or behind
Bay Pharmacy and Subway.
- Permanent Stallholders may enter and
exit via Wallace Street / Greenwood
- Casual Stallholders entry via Wallace
Street and exit via Greenwood Street
- Set up Procedure within the market:
- Park vehicles as close as possibile to site to enable movement of passing vehicles.
- DO NOT park in the middle of the aisle.
- Exit the market through Wallace Street / Greenwood Street (Permanent)
- No goods, sandwich boards, furniture or gazebos are to protrude into the aisles.
- Skateboards and bikes are prohibited. Please notify management if this occurs.
- Use of 2.5m gazebos and umbrellas – must have sufficient weights to suit conditions.
- Food cart owners are responsible for tow bar to be stowed away safely during the markets.
- Buskers with amplifyers are prohibited within the market. For problems with overstaying of buskers, please notify management.
- Accident by stallholder or member of the public – assess the situation and contact management. All stallholders should have their own First Aid Kit.
- Pack up of Market:
- Exit only after 1.15pm. No vehicle movement prior to 1.15pm
- DO NOT attempt to drive down a busy aisle.
- Utilise a person to assist driver in backing.
- Random entry of vehicles: It is the responsibility of all stallholders to promote safety within the market – please either speak to the driver or notify management.
- Smoke Free Area throughout the entire market.